LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Alumni in 5
Kay Augustyniak-Miller '85
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
While attending Grand Valley, I never anticipated living so close to campus, but I’m merely several miles from there. I’m fortunate to have stayed in the field of Early Childhood Education my entire career since graduating.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
It's been incredible to see the campus' growth over the past 36 years and remember back to what it used to be. My spouse and I met my senior year, and my son met his wife also at GVSU.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Always set a good example.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Comfortable, caring & worthwhile!
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
By teaching young children, I hope to already have instilled a love for learning and exploring in them!
Share this spotlight
Return to the listing of alumni in 5.