Alumni in 5
Melissa Vanderwiel '01
Studio Art, Nursing
Dematic / Project Manager
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
- 8 years as a Kitchen & Bath Designer (started while in school)
- 6 years as an Inside Sales Coordinator
- 9 years as a project manager for Dematic (Present job)
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
The Kistler 3K ('95/'96), Friends & Euchre nights, ABX Sorority, and getting lavaliered by Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Try your best each day & never give up. & There is nothing you can't achieve.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Social Busy Hard Work
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
To make a difference in as many lives as possible.
Share this spotlight
Return to the listing of alumni in 5.