LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Alumni in 5
Angela McCulley '13
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Since graduation, I continued to grow in the arts community of Michigan and win an Emmy award. I’m now married and living in Greater Detroit.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Working as the Graduate Assistant for the School of Communications and working closely with Dr. Penning.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
You can’t wait for doors to open; you need to create your own magic.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Growth, achievement, and friendship.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I’d like to continue giving a voice to those who have stories to share through filmmaking. Grow my family and strengthen generational health. As well as, use my art marketing skills for a theatre nonprofit.
Share this spotlight
Return to the listing of alumni in 5.