Designing Your Future: Identifying Great Opportunities & New Approaches to Your Job Search
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 28, 2022 6:00 PM
The RSVP deadline has passed for this event.
Virtual event on Zoom. There is no cost to attend.
In this interactive workshop you will work with Grand Valley University Career Advisor, Lisa Knapp to achieve the following:
- Identify and articulate their targeted job description
- Identify and leverage existing connections/networks
- Identify potential employers for which they would like to explore working and practice outreach strategies
- Set up job search tools and target lists
Lisa is a Career Advisor who works with students, faculty, and employers in the communications, humanities, and liberal studies programs. She also works closely with our first and second year students as they begin exploring the world of work.
This is the first installation of our New Graduate Career Readiness series. This three part series offers in depth career support workshops catered to recent graduates and Grand Valley alumni searching for a post graduate career. Join us for any/all that appeal to you:
- Part One: Designing Your Future: Identifying Great Opportunities & New Approaches to Your Job Search
- Part Two: Preparing Professional Materials & Optimizing Your Professional Brand
- Part Three: Know Your Worth: Understanding the Job Offer
Alumni Relations: [email protected] or (616) 331-3590