Virtual Tour Guide
Using a mobile device, our
guide will lead you through your on-campus visit using
360 degree images, videos, audio and text to highlight each stop on
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
In order to comply with current COVID-19 guidelines, we ask that you follow campus COVID-19 protocols:
- Face coverings that cover the mouth and nose are required in indoor and outdoor spaces when visiting Grand Valley State University.
- Social distancing guidelines MUST be followed.
- Those unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition are asked to participate in one of our many virtual visit options.
- All campus visitors are required to complete a Health Self-Assessment prior to coming to campus. Please complete this assessment the day of your visit. When you complete the assessment, please take a screen shot of the final screen with the green check mark.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your visit, or have any symptoms related to COVID-19, you will receive a red circle on your assessment and are asked to reschedule your visit for another date.
- We ask that you keep your group size limited to follow CDC guidelines.
Before or after your tour, we encourage you to join us for a virtual presentation covering the application process, tuition, housing, scholarships, and a Q&A with current GV students. Virtual Information Sessions are held through Zoom.