Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Macomb Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|ENGL 1180 or 1210||3-4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|ENGL 1190 or 1220||3-4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MATH 1340.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 1000, BUSN 2100, ENGL 2800, ENGL 2810, FREN 2370, GEOG 2000, GRMN 2370, HIST 2520, HIST 2650, HUMN 1700, HUMN 1750, INTL 2000, INTL 2300, INTL 2500, ITAL 2370, POLS 1900, POLS 1950, SPAN 2370
- U.S. Diversity electives: SOCY 1100, SOCY 2450, SOCY 2550
- Options other than ACCT, ITCS and ECON are available at Grand Valley.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Freshman/sophomore public administration courses are not available at MCC.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budge officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com