Cook Carillon Tower
Containing 48 bells and measuring 100 feet to the top of its spire, the Cook Carillon Tower is the focal point of Grand Valley's Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
St. Clair County Community College
Program Guide: Elementary Education - Social Studies
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department on Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor¿s degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- Students may choose to take some of the above courses at GVSU. At least 58 credits must be taken from a senior institution.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
Deadlines for application to Teacher Education are: September 15 for winter admission and field placement; February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com