Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
North Central Michigan College
Program Guide: Exercise Science - Health/Fitness Instruction
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S. in exercise science
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANP 110, ANP 210, ENG 250, ENG 255, FR 212, GEO 121, GR 212, HST 140, HST 141, REL 100, SPAN 212
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 131, HST 132, HST 205, HST 220, HST 221, SOC 120, SOC 230, SOC 271
- Students should consider transferring after one year
Students graduating with an exercise science degree can be employed across a wide variety of health, medical, wellness and physical activity related fields. Examples of employment are:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Community Fitness
- Community Health
- Corporate Health
- Personal Training
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org