Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Bay de Noc Community College
Program Guide: Hospitality & Tourism Management
|World Perspectives/Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Divesity/Social Science elective||3|
|BUSN 250 or 251||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. The freshman/sophomore hospitality courses are not available at Bay de Noc.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science electives must be selecterd from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different discipllines. Please see a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, BUSN 260, GEOG 125, GEOG 126, PHIL 202, POLI 201
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 211, SOCY 207, SOCY 208
Hotel and Resort Management
Convention Sales & Service Management
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Food & Beverage Service Management
Banquet & Catering Management
Theme Park Management
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com