Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Bay de Noc Community College
Program Guide: Hospitality & Tourism Management
|World Perspectives/Social Science elective||4|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Divesity/Social Science elective||4|
|BUSN 250 or 251||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. The freshman/sophomore hospitality courses are not available at Bay de Noc.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science, humanities and social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please see a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, BUSN 260, GEOG 125, GEOG 126, PHIL 202, POLI 201
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 211, SOCY 207, SOCY 208
Hotel and Resort Management
Convention Sales & Service Management
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Food & Beverage Service Management
Banquet & Catering Management
Theme Park Management
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com