"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Alpena Community College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|ENG 111 or 121||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|ENG 112 or 122||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S..
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE.)
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANP 121, ANP 239, ENG 203, HUM 241, HUM 242
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 221, HST 222, SOC 210, SOC 230
- Students must take both PHY 111 and PHY 112 in order to get credit for the physics course required for this major.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org