"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Criminal Justice
|MTH 151 or 122||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Diversity elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MTH 208.
- Students may want to transfer after one year of general courses.
- This guide fulfills the MIchigan Transfer agreement. Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-CJ course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Diversity electives: FR 212, GE 212, GEO 113, GEO 255, HIS 111, IHU 234, LIT 228, LIT 229, LIT 241, LIT 260, MGT 265, POL 222, SOC 231, SOC 265, SPA 212, SSI 234
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 214, HIS 215, HIS 221, IHU 202, IHU 280, IHU 281, LIT 269, LIT 274, LIT 277, LIT 278, LIT 285, SOC 212, SOC 215, SOC 216, SOC 221
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org