Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Mid Michigan Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three courses in a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MAT 212.
- Students should consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Required courses are not available at Mid Michigan Community College.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education (for the special education program) is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com