"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
St. Clair County Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MTH 120.
- Students need to transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 171, ENG 208, ENG 230, FR 204, GEO 233, GR 204, HIS 102, HIS 102H, HIS 280, SP 204
- Choose one of the following HIS electives: HIS 101, HIS 102, HIS 149, HIS 150
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department on Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com