Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
West Shore Community College
Program Guide: History
|Social Science elective||3|
|Lab Science elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MTH 123.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 112, GEO 133, LIT 213, PHL 202, SPN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANT 114, SOC 275
- Students should choos history electives from the following courses: HST 141, HST 142, HST 145 or HST 146.
Careful training in research, writing, critical reading, and interpretation make history graduates attractive to a great number of employers who value these abilities. History majors enjoy a high rate of employment in a wide variety of careers, including politics, law, business, education, journalism, foreign and civil service, editing, and private research.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com