Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|SSH 101 or SSH 201 or SSH 102 or SSH 202||4|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semsters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degee will complete the degree cognates at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: SSA 201, HUF 261, HUL 234, HUR 231
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year of courses.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org