Little Mac Bridge
The pedestrian bridge, Little Mac, crosses 75 feet above the ravines, connecting the north and south sections of the Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Computer Science
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students need to transfer after one year of classes.
- History electives: HIST 101, HIST 102, HIST 201, HIST 202, HIST 204
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, LNG 261, ENG 234, REL 231
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 201, SOC 121, SOC 220
Job opportunities in the computer industry are expected to grow rapidly, particularly as computers are used to solve problems in ever-expanding areas, including accounting and business management services and research and development. Positions in the computer field include those in computer programming, systems analysis, systems programming, applications programming, software engineering, telecommunications, computer operations, and a variety of positions in computer sales, design, manufacturing, and customer service.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org