Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Northwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Economics
|PHL 105 or MTH 121 or MTH 141||3-5|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degrees offered: B.A., B.S..
- Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 113, ART 111, ART 112, ENG 241, ENG 263, ENG 271, GEO 109, HST 228, HST 235, FRN 202, SPN 202, PHL 121, PHL 122, PLS 132, PLS 211
- U.S. Diversity electives: ART 214, ENG 245, HST 111, HST 112, HST 211, HST 212, HST 213, MUS 111, SOC 201, SOC 220
The economics program, part of the Seidman College of Business, is designed to give students an understanding of the structure and operation of the United States and international economies and an opportunity to develo a specialty within economics or in a cognate field, such as accounting, mathematics, or political science. Competence in economic analysis is a good preparation for work in private enterprise, non-profit firms and government.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com