"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Oakland Community College
Program Guide: Occupational Therapy
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Select electives from required courses for the undergraduate major selected.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Science elective must be a non-BIO course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Occupational Therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required.
- For detailed admission requirements, visit www.gvsu.edu/ot
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 1540, ANT 2750, ARA 2620, BUS 2150, CHI 2620, ENG 2530, ENG 2540, FRE 2620, GEO 1520, GER 2620, GLS 2900 - 2920, HIS 1520, HUM 1710, JPN 2620, MUS 1585, POL 2610, RUS 2620, SPA 2620
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com