"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
C.S. Mott Community College
Program Guide: Biomedical Science
|CHEM 131 + 131L||5|
|BIOL 111 + 111L||4|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
|CHEM 132 + 132L||5|
|CHEM 237 + 237L||5|
|CHEM 238 + 238L||5|
|Social Science elective||3|
|BIOL 156 + 156L||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Social science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, FREN 252, GEOG 142, HIST 151, HIST 152, PSCN 173, SPAN 282
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 154, HIST 155, SOCY 193, SOCY 292, SOCY 294
- If time permits students may take PHYS 281 + 281L. However, at least 58 credits must be earned at a four year college.
- Students must take both CHEM 237 + 237L and CHEM 238 + 238L to receive full credit for organic chemistry at Grand Valley.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com