Set on 1,304 acres along the Grand River Valley, the main campus in Allendale provides picturesque scenery during all four distinct Michigan seasons.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Monroe County Community College
Program Guide: Computer Science
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTHR 152, BMGT 220, ENGL 266, FREN 252, GEOG 152, GERMN 252, HIST 255, POLSC 211, SPAN 252
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 240, HIST 160, HIST 256, SOC 152, SOC 251
- Art electives: ART 155, ART 280, ART 281, ART 282, HUMAN 151, THEA 151, MUSIC 170, MUSIC 265, MUSIC 266, MUSIC 268
- HIstory electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, HIST 154, HIST 155, HIST 158
Job opportunities in the computer industry are expected to grow rapidly, particularly as computers are used to solve problems in ever-expanding areas, including accounting and business management services and research and development. Positions in the computer field include those in computer programming, systems analysis, systems programming, applications programming, software engineering, telecommunications, computer operations, and a variety of positions in computer sales, design, manufacturing, and customer service.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org