Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Northwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|ECO 201 (1)||3|
|ECO 202 (1)||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|ACC 122 (1)||4|
|CIT 210 (1)||3|
- Degrees offered: B.A., B.S. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MTH 131.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic classes.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-ECO course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 113, ART 111, ART 112, ENG 241, ENG 263, ENG 271, GEO 109, HST 228, HST 235, FRN 202, SPN 202, PHL 121, PHL 122, PLS 132, PLS 211
- U.S. Diversity electives: ART 214, ENG 245, HST 111, HST 112, HST 211, HST 212, HST 213, MUS 111, SOC 201, SOC 220
(1) Other options are available at Grand Valley.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com