Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Rapids Community College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|EN 100 or 101||3|
|World Perspective elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degrees offered: B.S.
- It is recommended that a student interested in this program take general education requirements for one year and then transfer to GVSU.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. This program is available only to those students who apply and are admitted through the formal admission process. The number of students admitted into the Athletic Training curriculum depends on the availability of clinical spots, which will vary from semester to semester.
- Students currently CPR certified do not need to take WE 156.
- BI 121 + BI 122 must both be taken in order to receive credit for specific classes that are required for the athletic training major.
- IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT STUDENTS SEE THE GRCC COUNSELING AND CAREER CENTER FOR A LIST OF COURSES THAT WILL FULFILL ELECTIVES.
- World Perspectives electives: AN 201, AN 210, AN 285, BA 288, EC 290, EN 252, EN 281, EN 282, FR 232, GR 232, GE 135, GE 210, GE 296, HS 101, HS 102, HS 120, HS 121, HS 230, HS 239, HS 240, HS 241, HS 242, HS 290, HS 295, PS 201, PS 202, PS 215, SP 232
- U.S. Diversity electives: AN 280, COM 235, EN 251, EN 261, EN 270, EN 271, EN 272, EN 278, GE 281, HS 215, HS 249, HS 250, HS 281, PL 207, SO 254, SO 260, SO 261, SO 262, SO 265, SO 270
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org