Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
C.S. Mott Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MATH 150.
- Courses other than ECON 221, ECON 222, ACCT 201 and ACCT 202 are available at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, FREN 252, GEOG 142, HIST 151, HIST 152, PSCN 173, SPAN 282
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 154, HIST 155, SOCY 193, SOCY 292, SOCY 294
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Freshman/sophomore public administration courses are not available at Mott.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budge officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com