Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degrees offered: B.S.
- Students will still need to take courses at Grand Valley prior to starting this program.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- The RIS program offers the following majors: Diagnostic Medical Sonography Abdominal/General-ObGyn, Diagnostic Medical Sonograpjy Echocardiography/vascular, Radiation Therapy, RIS degree completion (requires current national certification)
- The RIS program is a competitive secondary admit program. Visit www.gvsu.edu/rad to learn more about applying to the program.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org