Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Bay de Noc Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Freshman/sophomore public administration courses are not available at Bay de Noc.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-ECON course. Please see a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Many other options are available at Grand Valley.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, BUSN 260, GEOG 125, GEOG 126, PHIL 202, POLI 201
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 211, SOCY 207, SOCY 208
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budge officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com