Grand Valley offers many campus dining options for grabbing a bite to eat while socializing with friends or working on group projects.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Wayne County Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|PSY 200 or 220||3|
|PSY 230 or 235||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 152, ANT 154, ENG 228, ENG 266, FRE 202, GEO 202, HIS 152, MWS 101, MWS 102, MWS 103, PHL 101, PHL 102, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: AAS 120, AAS 131, AAS 140, ANT 201, HIS 249, HIS 250, HIS 261, HUM 126, MWS 114, SOC 103, SOC 230, SOC 245
- Students majoring in psychology should consider selecting a minor.
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human service settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org