Grand Valley offers many campus dining options for grabbing a bite to eat while socializing with friends or working on group projects.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Psychology
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, ARA 202, FR 202, GEOG 133, GER 202, HIST 137, HIST 138, HUM 232, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, SOC 205, SOC 209, SOC 210
- Choose PSYCH electives from: PSYCH 206, PSYCH 207, PSYCH 209, PSYCH 229, PSYCH 239, PSYCH 249, CCD 216
- Psychology majors should also consider selecting a minor.
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human services settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com