Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Occupational Therapy
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||4|
|Social Science elective||4|
- Degree offered: M.S.
- To learn more about Occupational Therapy visit their website at www.gvsu.edu/ot
- Both NSA 201 & NSA 211 should be taken at Glen Oaks to fulfill the anatomy & physiology requirement.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-SSP course. Science elective must be a non-NSA course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: SSA 201, HUF 261, HUL 234, HUR 231
- U.S. Diversity electives: HUL 201, SSS 121, SSS 220
- Occupational therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the OT website at www.gvsu.edu/ot for detailed admission requirements.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com