Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Henry Ford Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semsters of a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree can take MATH 141.
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Science elective must be a non-SCI course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org