Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Program Guide: Biopsychology
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeing a B.A. degree must demonstrate a third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA), Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- This guide assumes students are ready to begin in MATH 160.
- World Perspective electives: FRL 206, FRL 255, GEO 102, HRY 101, HRY 252, HUM 205, PHI 209, PSI 202, SOC 201
- U.S. Diversity electives: HRY 102, HRY 103, SOC 103, SOC 200, SOC 205
- It time permits, BIO 104 is recommended.
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human services settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org