Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: History
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MATH 190.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- Students should consider using elective courses towards a minor.
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year.
Careful training in research, writing, critical reading, and interpretation make history graduates attractive to a great number of employers who value these abilities. History majors enjoy a high rate of employment in a wide variety of careers, including politics, law, business, journalism, foreign and civil service, education, and private research.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com