Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Southwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Physical Education
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year. Few of the prerequisite courses are available at SMC.
- World Perspectives elective: GERM 202, PHIL 201, SOCI 101, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity elective: SOCI 202, SOCI 203, SOCI 240
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Students interested in teacher certification should take PSYC 205,
The degree in physical education is designed for the preparation of teachers, coaches, athletic trainers, and fitness/wellness leaders. Opportunities in physical education include positions as: teachers (K-12), coaches, intramural directors, recreation leaders, athletic officials, athletic administration, consultants, camp directors, youth leaders, wellness/fitness leaders and administrators, athletic trainers and personal trainers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com