Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Rapids Community College
Program Guide: Occupational Safety & Health Management
|EN 100 or 101||3|
|World Perspective elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- It is recommended that students considered concurrent enrollment at GVSU during their last semester at GRCC.
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year at community college.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PS course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- This is a secondary admit program. Students wishing to enter this program should apply for admission during the winter semester of their sophomore year.
- Contact the College of Health Professions for additional information regarding secondary admissions requirements. www.gvsu.edu/osh
With increased emphasis on workplace safety, career opportunities for occupational safety and health management graduates look very good. Most employers with 200 or more employees have one or more full-time persons working in the safety area. In addition, many smaller employers also hire a full-time safety professional. Job opportunities exist in hospitals, municipalities, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, construction, transportation, consulting, and insurance.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com