Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Cell and Molecular Biology
|BIOL 110 or 121||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|BIOL 115 or 122||4|
|World Perspectives/Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
- If time permits, students can take MATH 250, however note that 58 credits must be earned at a four-year institution in order to graduate from Grand Valley.
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Students must take either BIOL 110 + 115 or BIOL 121 + 122 to receive credit in BIO 120 + 121 at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANTH 265, HIST 250, HIST 251, HIST 252, HIST 253, SOCI 235, POLI 240
The overall goal of the CMB program is to provide our students with quality preparation for careers in research laboratories, as well as further study in graduate and professional schools. Cell and molecular biology, with its subdisciplines of biotechnology, molecular genetics, pharmacology and biomedicine is the most rapidly growing area of the life sciences today, with advances made on a daily basis.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org