Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Monroe County Community College
Program Guide: History
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MATH 162.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTHR 152, BMGT 220, ENGL 266, FREN 252, GEOG 152, GERMN 252, HIST 255, POLSC 211, SPAN 252
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 240, HIST 160, HIST 256, SOC 152, SOC 251
- Students interested in teacher certification should take PSYCH 151.
Careful training in research, writing, critical reading, and interpretation make history graduates attractive to a great number of employers who value these abilities. History majors enjoy a high rate of employment in a wide variety of careers, including politics, law, business, journalism, foreign and civil service, education, and private research.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com