Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.A, B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Student may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Many of the freshman/sophomore courses are not available at MCC.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANTH 265, HIST 250, HIST 251, HIST 252, HIST 253, SOCI 235, POLI 240
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human service settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org