"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Gogebic Community College
Program Guide: Occupational Therapy
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives electives||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Occupational therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the OT website at www.gvsu.edu/ot for detailed admission requirements.
- Students should select electives from courses that are required for the undergraduate major selected.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science elective must be a non-BIO course. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 105, BUS 240, ENG 225, ENG 226, ENG 236, GEG 111, HST 103, HST 160, HST 170, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANT 225, ENG 224, HST 201, HST 202, SOC 102, SOC 112
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com