"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Wayne County Community College
Program Guide: Chemistry
|World Perspectives/Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|PHY 235 or PHY 265||4|
|PHY 245 or PHY 275||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Accreditation: Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society.
- Students interested in the professional emphasis should take MAT 172 and PHY 265 and PHY 275. All other emphasis areas should take MAT 131 and PHY 235 and PHY 245.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 152, ANT 154, ENG 228, ENG 266, FRE 202, GEO 202, HIS 152, MWS 101, MWS 102, MWS 103, PHL 101, PHL 102, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: AAS 120, AAS 131, AAS 140, ANT 201, HIS 249, HIS 250, HIS 261, HUM 126, MWS 114, SOC 103, SOC 230, SOC 245
- Students interested in teacher certification should take PSY 101 as a social science elective.
- CHM 250 + 252 + 255 all need to be taken to receive credit for CHM 241 + 242 at Grand Valley.
- The following emphasis areas are available: professional, biochemistry/biotechnology, secondary teacher certification, technical and environmental.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com