Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Southwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: History
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a Foreign Language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MATH 150.
- World Perspectives electives: GERM 202, PHIL 201, SOCI 101, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: SOCI 202, SOCI 203, SOCI 240
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Students interested in secondary teacher certification should take PSYC 101 and PSYC 205.
Careful training in research, writing, critical reading, and interpretation make History graduates attractive to a great number of employers who value these abilities. History majors enjoy a high rate of employment in a wide variety of careers, including politics, law, business, education, journalism, foreign and civil service, editing, and private research.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org