Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Northwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Occupational Therapy
|BIO 227 + 227L||5|
|Social Science elective||3|
|BIO 228 + 228L||5|
|U.S. Diversity electve||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Students should choose electives that are required for their undergraduate major.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science elective must be a non-BIO course. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplnes. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 113, ART 111, ART 112, ENG 241, ENG 263, ENG 271, GEO 109, HST 228, HST 235, FRN 202, SPN 202, PHL 121, PHL 122, PLS 132, PLS 211
- U.S. Diversity electives: ART 214, ENG 245, HST 111, HST 112, HST 211, HST 212, HST 213, MUS 111, SOC 201, SOC 220
- Occupational therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the OT website at www.gvsu.edu/ot for detailed admission requirements.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com