Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Southwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degrees offered: B.S.
- Students will be required to take additional freshman/sophomore prerequisites at GVSU.
- Students must complete specified pre-professional and general education courses to be eligible to apply to the program.
- World Perspectives electives: GERM 202, PHIL 201, SOCI 101, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: SOCI 202, SOCI 203, SOCI 240
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYC course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
Students must select from one of the following major options: Radiation Therapy, Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Echocardiography with Vascular. Students who are already resigered in a Radiologic + Imaging profession may consider the B.S. degree in RIS. These students have the option to select 1 or 2 emphasis out of 9 available emphasis.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org