Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
North Central Michigan College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Lab Science elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take STAT 200.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perpsectives electives: ANP 110, ANP 210, ENG 250, ENG 255, FR 212, GEO 121, GR 212, HST 140, HST 141, REL 100, SPAN 212
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 205, HST 220, HST 221, SOC 120, SOC 230, SOC 271
- Options other than ECO 111, ECO 112, B 211, B 212, CAP 125 are available at Grand Valley.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com