"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Bay de Noc Community College
Program Guide: Pre-Dental
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|BIOL 255 + 256||4|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- If time permits, students may also take CHEM 201 + 202. However, at least 58 credits must be taken at a four year college.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, BUSN 260, GEOG 125, GEOG 126, PHIL 202, POLI 201
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 211, SOCY 207, SOCY 298
- You can choose any major as long as you fulfill the prerequisites for dental school. Please note that prerequisites may vary from school to school. Do your research to make sure that you have met the prerequisites for the dental schools to which you intend to apply.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org