Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Northwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Pre-Dental
|CHM 150 + 150R + 150L||5|
|BIO 115 + 115L||4|
|CHM 151 + 151R + 151L||5|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|BIO 227 + 227L||5|
|CHM 250 + 250L||5|
|Social Science elective||3|
|BIO 228 + 228L||5|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
|CHM 251 + 251L||5|
- If time permits students can take PHY 121 + 121L + 122 + 122L and BIO 208 + 208L. However, at least 58 credits must be taken at a four year college.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 113, ART 111, ART 112, ENG 241, ENG 263, ENG 271, GEO 109, HST 228, HST 235, FRN 202, SPN 202, PHL 121, PHL 122, PLS 132, PLS 211
- U.S.D iversity electives: ART 214, ENG 245, SOC 201, HST 111, HST 112, HST 211, HST 212, HST 213, MUS 111, SOC 220
- Students should choose humanities and social science electives from the World Perspectives and/or U.S. Diversity electives
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com