Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Southwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Information Systems
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- The Information Systems major at GVSU requires secondary admission. Consult with an academic advisor at GVSU concerning these requirements.
- U.S. Diversity electives: SOCI 202, SOCI 203, SOCI 240
- History electives: HIST 101, HIST 102, HIST 201, HIST 202
- To speak with a GVSU academic advisor about the Information Systems degree, please call 616.331.6025.
Job opportunities in the computer industry are expected to grow rapidly, particularly as computers are used to solve problems in ever-expanding areas, including accounting and business management services and research and development. Positions in the computer field include those in computer programming, systems analysis, systems programming, applications programming, software engineering, telecommunications, computer operations, and a variety of positions in computer sales, design, manufacturing, and customer service.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com