Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Alpena Community College
Program Guide: Physician Assistant Studies
|ENG 111 or 121||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|ENG 112 or 122||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: M.P.A.S.
- Physician Assistant Studies is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANP 121, ANP 239, ENG 203, HUM 241, HUM 242
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 221, HST 222, SOC 210, SOC 230
- Both BIOL 201 & BIOL 203 should be takena t Alpena to fulfill the anatomy & physiology requirement.
- Physician assistant studies is a competitive graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the PAS website at www.gvsu.edu/pas for detailed admission requirements.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com