"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Washtenaw Community College
Program Guide: Occupational Therapy
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|HSC 147 or PSY 206||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year of basic courses.
- Occupational therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the OT website at www.gvsu.edu/ot for detailed admission requirements.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 201, GEO 101, HST 122, HST 123, HUM 145, HUM 146, PLS 211, SPN 202, SPN 224
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 181, HST 150, HST 201, HST 202, SOC 205, SOC 207, SOC 230
- Students should choose electives based on the undergraduate major selected.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org