Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lansing Community College
Program Guide: Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degrees offered: B.S. in Radiologic and Imaging Sciences.
- Students interested in this program must apply to the Medical Imaging/Radiologic and imaging sciences department of Grand Valley State University by March 1 of the year they intend to begin the program.
- Students will need to take some GVSU courses to fulfill the general education and RIS prerequisites to be eligible to apply to the RIS program.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives elective: ANTH 270, FREN 202, GEOG 200, GRMN 202, HUMS 125, HUMS 160, HUMS 214, POLS 201, SPAN 202
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com