Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Bay de Noc Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MATH 210.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year of basic courses.
- This guide fulfills the MIchigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, BUSN 260, GEOG 125, GEOG 126, PHIL 202, POLI 201
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com