Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANTH 265, HIST 250, HIST 251, HIST 252, HIST 253, SOCI 235, POLI 240
- Options other than ACCT and ECON are available at Grand Valley.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org